remember that! it takes time. but it will last
Ellen’s response to the ‘Abercrombie& Fitch’ statement.
I fucking love Ellen. “Oh Fitch Please”
We all know yoga is good for you, but why?
- Stress reduction. Studies have shown that yoga can help reduce stress and anxiety. It can also lightens up your mood and overall sense of happiness.
- Improved fitness. Practicing yoga can lead to better balance, flexibility and strength. This will make the chances of getting injuries in other physical activities less great
- Management of chronic conditions. Yoga can help reduce the risk for such as heart disease and high blood pressure. It can also help alleviate chronic conditions, such as depression, pain, anxiety and insomnia.
- Pain relief. Frequent practicing of yoga can help agains the aches and pains of the body. People with very somber diseases have reported a lesser amount of pain after these exercises, such as meditation.
- Better breathing and posture. Yoga concentrates on being aware of your breathing by breathing slowly and controlled. This will also help you becoming move aware of your posture.
- Helps towards weight loss. Yoga helps you get moving and gives you energy to move even more, and by moving more you’ll burn more!
So, why not roll out your mat right now?
I WISH MY GYM HAD KETTLE BELLS!
(Source: theloveyourselfchallenge.tumblr.com )
I really want to work out but I have the most intense sun burn right now. It honestly hurts to do simple things like putting on a shirt, laying on the couch, or anything puts pressure on the burnt skin. Which also means I can’t lift my arms above my shoulders. I bought new aloe yesterday and its already 1/3 gone. Man I hate the fact that I burn so easily. :(